About the Inn

The Sea Spray Inn has been in continuous service as an inn, bed & breakfast or boarding house since it was built in 1872. Originally built as a boarding house, the house had 10 rooms on each of the guest floors with one bathroom at the end of the hall. Re-configured in the 1980′s by previous owners, the second floor has 3 guest rooms and the third floor has 4 guest rooms – all with private bathrooms.